Hulu is an American subscription streaming on-demand television service that allows users to watch TV episodes and movies from its library. This error code means your account has been suspended for some reason. Here are 10 ways you can fix Hulu Error CODE 301 so you can access the content you love once again.,
“Hulu force stop” is a solution to fix the “hulu force stop” error. This solution will also work for other errors that are related to Hulu.
When viewing online material on your streaming device, do you encounter the Hulu Error Code 301?
The error number indicates a problem receiving material from Hulu’s server on your device.
When you’re trying to watch a movie online and your device displays server error warnings, it may be rather annoying. However, we will explain why this mistake arises and how to resolve the problem.
When will you see Hulu Error Code 301 on your screen?
Typically, Hulu Error Code 301 is accompanied by error messages such as-
- This video could not be played due to an error.
- 301 is the error code.
- We’re sorry, but there was a problem playing this video. Please try restarting the video or switching to another video.
- 5005 is the error code.
- P-DEV301 is the Hulu error code.
When you attempt to play a TV episode or movie, the error code merely appears on your streaming screen, indicating that the player was unable to access the required app content.
It might be a corrupted data issue or a problem with the Hulu server.
Before adopting any provided changes, it’s always a good idea to examine the true cause of an error code.
If you have an old app or streaming device, or if your network connection or local network is inadequate, you may see the Hulu Error code 301.
If the error occurs after you’ve resolved all of the local problems, the issue is with Hulu, and you’ll have to wait for them to fix it.
The most common cause of a 301 error code is a network issue. As a result, while attempting to resolve the issue, begin with your internet connection.
How to Fix Error 301 on Hulu?
We’ve compiled a list of 10 quick fixes for Hulu Error Code 301. After you’ve completed each of the hacks, check to see whether your issue has been solved.
If you are unable to remove error 301 from the system using these troubleshooting steps, you should contact Hulu’s online customer service for help.
1. Restart the Hulu application:
Where do you get your Hulu fix? If you’re watching Hulu online, try refreshing the page to see if the error code has been removed.
2. Watch Hulu on a Different Browser or Device:
It’s possible that Hulu isn’t operating on your device or in the browser you’re using because your gadget isn’t compatible with the Hulu software.
Otherwise, it’s possible that your browser isn’t operating due to a bad connection.
Try accessing Hulu on the upgraded browser after updating your browser and restarting your computer.
Whether the activity fails, check if Hulu is available. Whether it fails, try a different streaming device to see if the error code 301 is resolved.
If the error continues, it’s most likely a problem with your internet connection or a problem with Hulu.
Try using a different browser, such as Firefox, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge.
3. Delete the cache in your web browser:
If you’re using Google Chrome, you may clear cache and repair the problem by following the instructions below.
- Open your Google Chrome browser >Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Select “Time Range” > Choose “All Time”
- Tap and check all options > Click on “Clear Data.”
This will erase your browser’s cache and cookies. Check whether the problem is present on the Hulu app or on the website.
You may also try clearing the app’s and device’s cache.
For Android phones, tablets, and TV: Go to Settings > Click on Apps > Check all the apps > Go to Storage and cache > Click on “Clear Storage” > Select “Clear Cache”
For iOS: Go to the iOS settings > Click on the “General” option > Select Storage, followed by Hulu > Delete and uninstall the app > Go to your app store and reinstall the Hulu app.
For Fire TV: Navigate to Settings > Select “Applications” > Click on “Manage Installed Applications” > Select Hulu > Click on “Clear Cache” followed by “Clear data.”
If your device isn’t mentioned, learn how to erase cache and data on Hulu for other devices.
4. Make sure your web browser is up to date:
Error code 301 is unavoidable if you’re using an old browser. However, upgrading the browser will fix the problem.
Follow the instructions in the resource link below to learn how to upgrade your browser, whether it’s Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Chromium…
Following the UPDATE First, try closing and relaunching the browser.
computerhope.com is the source of this information.
5. Make sure your Hulu app is up to date.
You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Whether you’re not sure if your program has been updated, go to the “About” area and double-check the version you need and the version you’re using.
Alternatively, go here to learn how to check for app and system updates.
6. Verify Internet Connection:
To watch movies online, you’ll need a high-speed internet connection with a minimum of 3Mbps. If you don’t do so, you’ll receive the Hulu Error Code 301.
You may run a speed test to see whether your connection is up and running. If your internet connection is sluggish,
- Your modem and router should be turned off.
- Wait 10 seconds after disconnecting the gadget from the power source.
- Reconnect your modem and router’s power wires.
- Restart the devices and double-check the connection.
- Moving the router closer to the streaming device may help.
7. Turn Off and On Your Streaming Device:
You should also disconnect all power supplies and turn off the streaming device.
Before reconnecting the power supply and turning on the gadget, wait a while.
The technique is known as power cycling. When it comes to removing the Hulu Error Code 301 from your machine, power cycling is typically effective.
8. There’s a Social Media Outage:
Check out Hulu users’ Tweets or updates on social networking channels.
Are there any other people that are seeing the same issue numbers as you?
If everyone is having the same problem, it’s most certainly a server problem with nothing you can do about it.
Check the troubleshooting suggestions offered by other users to address their 301 error code if it isn’t a server issue.
9. Status Checker for Third Parties:
You may use third-party web detectors to check the status of Hulu and locate an appropriate repair for the Error code.
To see whether Hulu is available? & Current issues and outages:
downdetector.com has a 24-hour report.
10. Make a DNS change:
Error Code 301 is mostly resolved by resetting your DNS settings. The method of altering your DNS settings, on the other hand, differs depending on the device you’re using for online streaming.
Changes to your PC’s DNS settings:
- Press the “Windows + R” keys > Type “ncpa.cpl“
- Right-click Wi-Fi in the pop-up menu and choose “Properties.”
- Select the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4)” option and double-click it.
- “Use the following DNS server addresses” should be selected.
- “126.96.36.199” is written in the server part of the Preferred DNS.
- Put “188.8.131.52” in the Alternative DNS Server field.
- Click on “OK” > save the settings.
- If the problem continues, contact Hulu.
PlayStation DNS settings:
- If you are using PlayStation like Xbox One, navigate to “Settings” > Select “Network.”
- Select “Set up Internet Connection” from the drop-down menu.
- Select LAN or Wi-Fi from the drop-down menu.
- Setup should be done using the “Custom” option.
- If you don’t have a choice, choose “automatic” for DHCP settings and IP Address.
- Go to DNS Settings and choose “Manual” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter “184.108.40.206” in the Primary DNS field.
- Enter “220.127.116.11” in the Secondary DNS field.
What happens if the Hulu Error Code 301 isn’t fixed?
If the Hulu Error Code 301 remains after you’ve tried all of the troubleshooting techniques listed above, the problem is on Hulu’s end.
It might potentially be a problem with your individual streaming device model. The social media outages will reveal if the problem is unique to you or whether it is shared by others.
Connect with Hulu’s online chat support and ask for help figuring out what’s causing the problem and how to fix it.
Hulu not playing videos is an issue that has been present for a while. There are 10 ways to fix the error code 301, which is the most common error that you will come across. Reference: hulu not playing videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Hulu error 301?
A: This error typically means that the video you are trying to watch does not exist. The first thing try is signing out of Hulu, and then sign in with a different account or try another browser if it still doesnt work. If this fails, contact Hulu customer service through their website for help.
How do I fix my Hulu connection error?
A: Unfortunately, Hulus servers are down and we cannot provide support for their service at this time. You will need to wait until they get back up and running in order to fix your issue.
Why is there an error playing video on Hulu?
A: There is an error playing video on Hulu. Please try again later or contact support for assistance with this issue.
- hulu unable to start
- how to restart hulu on tv
- hulu is unavailable try again later
- can t download hulu app
- hulu won t play live tv