YouTube is often a place where people enjoy watching videos of their favourite songs, movies and TV shows. And unfortunately sometimes when you’re trying to watch something on YouTube that doesn’t work well because the video has been removed, or your screen turns black.
The “how to fix youtube black screen on phone” is a problem that has been present for a while. There is an easy method to fix this issue.
There is a significant problem with the YouTube app for Android or iOS mobile, and I have never seen anything like it before. However, recently, while I was using the YouTube mobile app on my Android smartphone, there was a problem that I encountered, which was YouTube black screen with music.
I tried cleaning the app data and also emptying the cache via the phone’s settings, but the issue remained unsolved.
If you’re having trouble with your YouTube mobile app, the solution listed below may help.
I searched the internet for a remedy to this problem, but I couldn’t find one. Everyone in communities and forums is requesting to clear app knowledge and install the app; however, I couldn’t find the correct answer.
How to Fix a Black Screen on Youtube on Android
This is an issue that could not be caused by the YouTube app, since even after clearing the app data and reinstalling the whole YouTube app, the problem persisted.
Then I realized that the issue may be with my Android smartphone, so I just opened a web browser app and went to the official YouTube.com website, where the movie I wanted to view was aired on the web browser.
Method 1: I just restarted my whole device and discovered that the YouTube app had resumed regular operation.
As a result, I discovered that restarting your smartphone is the answer to the problem of YouTube just audio no video on Android. It is applicable to both Android and iOS smartphones.
Option 2: You may also attempt clearing the YouTube app data in the phone settings, however this should only be done if the device restart method does not work.
The Youtube app has a dark screen (xda-developers)
- Go to the settings menu.
- Go to YouTube.
- Clear both the cache and the data.
- Restart your phone.
Clearing the Data in the Youtube App
How to Fix a Black Screen on Youtube in the Browser on a Computer
Method 1: If the issue seems to be related to your computer browser, you do not need to restart your whole computer; instead, update your browser to the most recent version and then restart your program from your browser.
Method 2: Clear the cache and cookies in your browser (Chrome/Firefox/Safari, for example).
For Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Go to Chrome’s settings page.
- Now choose Advanced Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Privacy and Settings from the Advanced menu.
- Clear browsing data may be found under Privacy & Settings.
- Then choose the time period (All-Time) and select all the boxes for browsing history, cookies, and other site data, cached pictures and files, and so on.
- Finally, choose Clear Data from the drop-down menu. Take a look at the photographs below as an example.
Go to Chrome’s settings and choose Advanced. Finally, choose Clear Data from the drop-down menu.
For Firefox, follow these steps:
- Click On Menu button & choose “Options”.
- After that, go to the “Privacy and Security” section.
- “Privacy and Security” is the heading for this section. Select Clear Data from the menu.
- When you’re finished, go to the Firefox menu.
- Then click the Quit & restart the browser.
For Safari, follow these steps:
- Safari is now open.
- Select “Preferences” from the Safari menu.
- You’ll see several pop-up windows, then choose private.
- Now, choose Remove All Website Data from the drop-down menu.
This was the whole answer to your YouTube black screen with sound issue. It is not a serious problem, and you do not need to be concerned about it since it can be simply resolved by following the steps outlined above in this article.
I hope you found this post useful, and please leave any recommendations or questions in the comments section below.
You may also let us know if you have any better solutions for this problem.
The “youtube black screen on smart tv” is a problem that many people have encountered. The issue can be fixed by following the steps below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix YouTube black screen?
A: To fix YouTube black screen, try the following troubleshooting steps to make sure its not an issue with your internet connection.
Why is YouTube showing a black screen?
A: YouTube is experiencing a technical difficulty. Please try again later.
- youtube video black screen with sound
- youtube video black screen android
- how to fix youtube black screen on tv
- youtube video black screen iphone
- youtube screen black on tv