With the new Windows 10, Microsoft has introduced a feature called “Bluetooth File Transfer” with which you can transfer files from your iOS device to PC or laptop.
To use this feature, i) connect your iPhone and computer/Mac via Bluetooth ii) open up file explorer on the PC iii) search for photos by name
The “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc windows 10” is how you can easily transfer photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC or laptop. All you need is an iTunes backup and a USB cable.
Every iPhone user has a tale about how to transfer images from an iPhone to a Windows 10 computer.
Isn’t it amusing?
Let me show you how to easily transfer images from your iPhone to your PC.
We’ll go through four easy ways to transfer images from an iPhone to a computer or laptop in this article.
What is the best way to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer?
The steps are straightforward, but you must first install iTunes on your computer.
When iTunes is installed on your Windows 10 PC’s File Explorer, it will only detect an iPad or iPhone device.
Let’s start with the instructions for installing iTunes on your computer.
- Launch the “Microsoft Store” from the “Start” option in your taskbar.
- Type “iTunes” into the “Search” field and search for it.
- Once you’ve located it, click the “Get” button to begin installing the program.
- After the download is complete, click “Launch.”
- Accept the iTunes Software License Agreement by clicking “Agree” to finish the installation.
Now that you have iTunes installed, you may transfer photos from your iPhone to your Windows 10 PC using any of the methods listed below.
Method 1: Importing Photos from an iPhone to a Windows 10 PC the Old Fashioned Way:
This is the traditional way of photo transmission, which involves connecting your PC to your phone using a USB cord.
Keep your phone turned on and unlocked while the transfer is taking place.
In general, computers do not detect locked devices.
Also, be sure the photos you want to transfer from your iPhone to your PC aren’t saved in the cloud. Any transfer requires their existence in the device.
After you’ve clarified all of these issues, you may proceed to the stages below.
- Click the “Start” button on your PC and type “Photos” to open the “Photos” app.
- From the window’s right-hand top corner, choose the “Import” link.
- Select “From a USB device” from the drop-down selection.
- Before importing, let your PC recognize the USB device linked to it.
- Check your iPhone for the prompt “Trust this computer” while the detection is active.
- To proceed, choose “Allow” or “Trust” as directed by the device.
- Choose the photographs you want to transfer from the device’s gallery.
- To begin the transfer, go to your phone’s settings and choose “Import to PC.”
In only eight steps, you’ve completed your picture transfer.
Method 2: Using File Explorer to Transfer Pictures:
If you want to transfer photos quickly, File Explorer is the best alternative for iPhone users.
You’ll need need iTunes installed on your Windows 10 PC to complete the tasks below.
- Using a USB cord, connect your iPhone to your computer.
- From the taskbar, go to the “Start” menu and choose “Windows Explorer.” Alternatively, use “Windows + E” to launch the explorer as a shortcut.
- In the explorer window click the arrow sign “>” next to the word “This PC” in the address bar.
- Select “Name’s iPhone” or the iPhone name your PC recognizes from the submenu under “This PC.”
- Right-click on “Internal Storage” when you arrive to the iPhone menu.
- To access all photographs, right-click on the “DCIM” folder in the storage menu.
- To select all of the photographs in the folder, use “Ctrl + A.”
- To copy all chosen photos, use “Ctrl + C.”
- Select any folder on your PC as the “Destination” for the images.
- To access the “Location” folder, right-click it.
- To paste all copied photos in the target folder, use “Ctrl + V.”
Throughout the procedure, make sure the iPhone – PC connection isn’t disrupted.
Method 3: Using iCloud to Transfer Images from an iPhone to a Windows 10 PC:
Did you know that if you have iCloud installed on your Windows 10 PC, you may synchronize your iPhone wirelessly?
Yes, that is conceivable.
However, in order to transfer photographs, you must first create an iCloud backup.
Once you have the backup, you can proceed as follows:-
- From the taskbar, go to the “Start” menu and choose “Microsoft Store.”
- To locate the same, put “iCloud” into the search box.
- Once you’ve located it, click “Get” to start the download.
- When the download is finished, click “Launch” on the item.
- To Sign In, enter your “Apple ID” and “Password” when iCloud has successfully launched.
- Click the “Photos” option once you’re in iCloud on your PC.
- Check the box next to “iCloud Photos” in the drop-down menu.
- Uncheck the option next to “Upload new photographs and videos from my PC” in iCloud Photos. This assures that photographs from your iPhone are sent mono-directionally to your Windows 10 PC.
- After you’ve selected or unchecked the options, click “Done” and “Apply.” The picture is now being downloaded to your computer.
Method 4: Using Syncios Manager to Transfer Photos:
Look for Syncios Manager on your PC if you want a helpful but free tool for transferring files from your iPhone to your PC.
You gain total access to photographs on your PC for editing, previewing, and other purposes when you utilize this.
The easy steps required to utilize this program are as follows:
Download Syncios Mobile Data Transfer for Windows 10 and it’s also available for, Mac & Android.
- After installing the “Syncios Manager” app on your smartphone, go to the “Start” menu and open it.
- Using a USB cord, connect your iPhone to your Windows 10 PC.
- Go to the “My device” interface on your iPhone.
- From the “My Device” menu, choose “Photos.”
- Choose the photographs you wish to save to your computer.
- To begin the transfer, click the “Export” option.
- Once the transmission is complete, close the program on your PC.
(Alternatively, you may see this video tutorial.)
All of the techniques listed above may be used by iPhone users who want to upload, edit, or back up their photos and other files to a Windows 10 PC.
Don’t forget to install iTunes to make your device compatible.
People who use the iPhone on a regular basis and want to manage their photograph gallery will find these techniques quite useful.
“How to transfer photos from iPhone to Computer” is a common question that many people have. Luckily, there are ways to do this without having to use your computer’s USB port. Reference: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer with usb.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why cant I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?
A: Apple does not allow its users to transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
Why cant I download photos from iPhone to Windows 10?
A: In order to download photos from your iPhone to Windows 10, youll need the Photos app on both devices.
- how to transfer photos from iphone to laptop wirelessly
- how to import photos from iphone to pc
- how to transfer photos from iphone to pc windows 10 without itunes
- can’t import photos from iphone to windows 10
- how to transfer photos from iphone to pc windows 7