The cache and data on Hulu can be cleared to improve performance. Clearing the cache will free up space for games, videos, apps, or other things that are taking up storage space.
The “how do i clear the cache on hulu” is a question that has been asked many times. To clear the cache and data, users need to go into settings and then click on the “Clear Cache” button.
Hulu, which is co-owned by The Walt Disney Company and NBCUniversal, is a low-cost video-on-demand subscription service. Hulu’s network is one of the best, and it operates in the most efficient way.
However, you may discover that the application’s performance has been harmed in a few circumstances. You may get error messages such as Hulu error code p-ts207 or Hulu error 94, or the video may not stream correctly, in which case you must clear cache and data.
What is the difference between Clear Cache and Data?
The cache refers to the temporary files that are saved on the computer when viewing websites in order to assist better surfing in the future. The transient files and data contribute to the system’s overall performance. However, if the files become faulty or overcrowded, the chances of an error when performing grow. This is one of the primary causes of Hulu’s unreliable performance and video streaming issues.
Cache and Data Clearing on a Supported Device
The Hulu app is compatible with a broad number of devices. While it is straightforward to delete the cache from any of them, knowing the specific route might save the user time and effort.
The procedures to clear the cache and data on each compatible device are provided below, based on the supported devices:
Android Mobile Devices
If you’re using Hulu on an Android device, such as a phone or tablet, clearing cache is a straightforward process.
- To begin, go to the Settings menu and pick the Apps option.
- Hulu may be found by searching for it and then clicking on Storage.
- Select the option to Clear Cache and Clear Data and hit OK to finish the procedure.
Android TV is a television platform developed by Google.
The following are the procedures to remove cache from Android TV:
- To begin, click to Settings and then to Applications.
- To delete all temporary files, search for Hulu and then pick Clear Cache and Clear Data.
If you’re using the Chrome browser to watch Hulu, follow these steps:
- In the right-hand top corner of the browser window, click the three dots.
- Select More Tools from the drop-down menu, then Clear Browsing Data.
- A new window will pop up, allowing you to choose a date range for the cache to be cleared. To finish, choose All Time and then Clear Data.
The steps to take in Firefox are as follows:
- From there, choose History and Saved Bookmarks, then History.
- After that, clear your recent history.
- To finish, change the time range to Everything and click OK.
If you’re using Safari,
- To get started, go to the Menu Bar.
- Choose Preferences and then Privacy.
- To clear the cache, go to Manage Website Data and choose Remove All.
‘Fire TV’ and ‘Fire TV Stick’ are two of Amazon’s streaming devices.
You may quickly clear the cache memory using this simple procedure.
- Select Applications from the Settings menu.
- Select Manage Installed Applications from the drop-down menu.
- To finish the procedure, go to Hulu and choose Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Apple’s iPhone and iPad
The user can only view the storage information on these devices. The Hulu program must be removed and uninstalled if the user wants to erase the cache memory.
Apple TV is a set-top box that connects to your television
If you’re using an Apple TV, clear the cache memory by uninstalling and reinstalling the Hulu app.
Nintendo Switch is a game console developed by Nintendo.
Simply follow the easy instructions below.
- System Settings may be accessed by going to the Home menu and choosing System Settings.
- Select Manage Save Data from the Data Management menu.
- Then go to Delete Save Data and choose Hulu to confirm the cache data deletion.
PlayStation 3 (PS3)
Hulu cache data must be cleared.
- From XMB, go to the Game tab and scroll down to Game Data Utility.
- Go to Hulu and hit the Triangle button there.
- To clear the cache, choose Delete and confirm.
PlayStation 4 is a console that was released in 2014.
The procedure differs somewhat from the previous one. To clear the Hulu cache, follow these steps.
- Go to storage under the Settings section on the dashboard.
- Select System Storage and then Saved Data from the drop-down menu.
- To clean, go to Hulu and choose Options, then Delete.
Xbox 360 is a game console developed by Microsoft.
For this, you’ll need to erase the Hulu cache.
- First, navigate to Settings by selecting the Guide button.
- Go to System Settings, then Storage, and finally Memory Unit.
- Select Hulu from the Games and Apps section.
- Click Delete; a confirmation prompt will appear; click Yes to proceed.
Xbox One is a game console developed by Microsoft.
Take the following basic steps to get started:
- Select My Games and Apps from the Home menu.
- Now go to the Apps section and look for Hulu.
- Now, using your controller, point to the Hulu tile and choose More Options.
- To finish, choose Manage App and then clear the Saved data option.
Chromecast is a device that allows you to stream video from your computer
There are no specific instructions for removing Chromecast cache. However, the user must adhere to the casting device’s specific instructions.
Hulu, one of the best video-on-demand subscription services, is recognized for providing high-quality service at an inexpensive price. While errors may occur, ensuring that the cache and unnecessary temporary files are cleared on a regular basis will guarantee that films operate smoothly for infinite amusement.
The “clear hulu cache firestick” is a way to clear the Hulu app cache and data. This will help improve performance on your device.
- what happens if i clear data on hulu
- how to clear hulu cache on smart tv
- how to clear hulu cache iphone
- how to clear hulu cache on mac
- how to clear hulu cache on xbox one