Discord has come a long way from its humble beginnings. From hosting voice and text chat, to now being the de facto place for gamers of all stripes to interact with one another and share content is amazing! However, in order to connect your Discord account on RTC you must have an XBOX Live ID or Sony Entertainment Network profile. If not you will get this message: “Couldn’t Connect To Your Game.”
1) Have The Account You Want To Add Already Joined A Channel
2) Go Ahead And Create The New Channel With An Email Address That Has Her/His Name In It (I Would Suggest Using Mailinator For This Just So There Isn’t Any Risk Of Identity Theft).
3) Now Come Back Here And Send Me A Copy Of Their Profile On Discord Along With Information About Them Such As How Long They’ve Been Playing Online Games, What Gamers Are Atop GotWiz Rankings List? Etc… I’ll Look Into Getting That Connected ASAP 🙂
The “how to fix rtc connecting discord mobile” is a solution for the “RTC Connecting Issue on Discord.” This article will provide 11 ways to fix the issue.
Discord is a well-known program that requires no introduction. With seamless chat, large rooms, and a great location for gamers to interact with like-minded groups, this software quickly grew in popularity. This instant chat program is superior to others since it has additional screen-sharing and live-streaming functions.
However, there are certain complications associated with it, beginning with the Discord RTC connectivity patch.
So, if you ever have Discord stuck on RTC connection, these options will be really helpful.
The Problem with RTC Connecting and Its Causes
In Discord, the RTC connection issue refers to a problem connecting to the client-server or Discord servers. It might be because the server is down or because of another problem. Sometimes the problem is isolated to a single server, but you may still utilize and access the others.
The following are some of the most typical reasons of the problem:
- The internet connection is erratic.
- WiFi isn’t functioning correctly.
- The DNS server is slow.
- The application is being blocked by the Firewall.
- The Discord version is out-of-date and obsolete.
- You are attempting to connect to a Discord server that no longer exists.
- The Discord server is not appropriate for your location.
Discord Is Stuck Connecting To RTC
The following are some possible methods to use if you’re having trouble connecting to Discord using RTC:
Solution 1: Restart the computer.
If you’re having trouble connecting to Discord, the first thing you should do is restart your computer or laptop. This may assist in resetting the functionalities and resuming the programs that have been blocked. Simply turn off the machine fully and then wait 5-10 minutes before turning it back on.
Solution 2: Re-establish your internet connection.
There’s a potential you won’t be able to connect to the internet properly. Simply turn off the internet for a moment and then turn it back on. There’s a possibility it’ll fix the RTC problem, allowing you to use Discord without interruption.
Solution 3: Login to Discord once again.
Because the problem is with the Discord server, you may be able to remedy it by logging back in. Simply quit the browser and log out of the program. Log in to the application using your credentials after a few minutes. This will address the RTC problem without a hitch.
Solution 4: Upgrade to the latest Discord version
Another excellent method is to keep the Discord up to date. This will not only fix the RTC connection problem, but it will also bring up all of the newest features and functions. Simply go to the settings and look for any available updates. If so, go ahead and do it; you’ll be able to fix the problem in no time.
Solution #5: Alter Your Browser
This approach may seem ludicrous to some, but you may not experience the problem if you switch browsers. It’s possible that competing plugins are the source of the problem. By switching browsers, the user will be able to visit Discord without having to deal with RTC connection difficulties.
Solution #6: Switch DNS Servers
The domain name system (DNS) links the URL to the IP address. Changing the DNS server may improve speed and connection, allowing you to fix the Discord stuck on RTC connecting problem.
The following are the measures to be taken:
- Type ncpa.cpl by pressing Windows + R. Select OK.
- Right-click on the current network > Select Properties
- Double-click – Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list.
- There will be a new dialog box appear.
- Check – Use the DNS server addresses listed below.
- Enter 188.8.131.52 as the preferred DNS server and 184.108.40.206 as the alternate DNS server.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Finally, clear the DNS cache.
- Open the command prompt > Select Run as administrator
- Press Enter after typing ipconfig /flushdns.
Solution #7: Update Network Drivers
If the problem persists, upgrading the network driver will assure uninterrupted internet access.
The following are the methods to upgrade the network driver for the Discord RTC connection fix:
- To open the devmgmt.msc file, use Windows + R and type devmgmt.msc. Select OK.
- Double-click Network Adapters to open it.
- Right-click on your network device > Select Update Driver Software
- Click – Find updated driver software automatically.
- After some time has passed, try Discord.
Solution #8: Turn off the Firewall
It’s not the first time that turning off the Firewall solves a problem. When the firewall is turned off, you may simply access all of the programs that were before blocked.
As a result, take the actions outlined below:
- To activate the Windows + R Type firewall, press Windows + R. cpl Select OK.
- Select – Enable or disable Windows Defender Firewall
- Choose – Disable Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended)
- Complete the following for each of the three: Network settings for a domain, a private network, and a public network
- Click OK
- Check Discord to check if the problem has been resolved.
Change the Discord Audio Subsystem (solution 9)
If you’re searching for a way to link your Discord RTC, here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- Open Discord > Go to Settings
- Select the Voice and Audio > Set Audio Subsystem Standard to Legacy
- Restart Discord and double-check your work.
Solution 10: Disable Discord’s Quality of Service (QoS).
When Discord is stuck on RTC connection, the procedures to deactivate QoS are as follows:
- Open Discord > Go to Settings
- Choose between voice and video.
- Toggle Enable Quality of Service off. High Priority Packets
- Restart Discord and double-check your work.
Solution 11: Change Your Geographical Location
You may change your area and try it again if Discord is stuck on RTC connection.
The steps are as follows:
- Open Discord > Right Click on Server
- Select – Server Settings > Click the Change button
- A server list may be found here.
- Save any server area you like.
- Now try Discord once again.
If you don’t want to change the server area, you may use a VPN.
It’s extremely usual for Discord to get stuck when connecting to the RTC. It is mostly concerned with network and connection issues. Making a few simple adjustments to the connection may help you resolve the problem.
It may also be related to the region, in which case you will need to modify the server location. Using a VPN may also be beneficial. So, the next time you’re looking for a Discord RTC connection solution, use the techniques mentioned for the greatest and most distinctive results.
Other Discord Errors Should Be Fixed
The “rtc connecting discord fix 2021” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are 11 ways to fix the issue.
- rtc connecting no route discord
- discord stuck on rtc connecting windows 11
- rtc connecting discord android
- rtc connecting test
- rtc connecting discord reddit